Vacation life is a breeze at Harbour Breeze, a luxurious and elegant vacation home overlooking Matanzas Pass and only steps from our beautiful Gulf of Mexico beach!
This lovely and exquisitely appointed home, which sleeps 10, is styled with comforting wood accents and leather furniture is available, at this posting, in late April and early May (and in the summer). Check the availability of all our beach vacation homes. And you might be able, too, to take advantage of our March Madness 30 percent discount!
Fish from your dock and watch dolphins and manatee play in the sparkling sunshine. Beautiful decor, finishes and furniture fill every space with exquisite taste. Relax by the pool and spa which is elevated for easy access from the main living floor. Its a snap to fix a meal in the well equipped kitchen or on the gas grill and enjoy it at the expansive dining table. Four bedrooms, each with a TV, and 2 sofa sleepers accommodates up to 12 guests so the whole family can enjoy great vacation memories.
An elevator whisks you from the garage to the top floor with another balcony, off the landing which features a quiet nook with a sofa sleeper, mini fridge and laundry. A five minute walk to Estero Blvd. will bring you to Caribbean Flair, a fantastic Jamaican restaurant, Royal Scoop Ice Cream and the beach directly across the street. Take the trolley or walk up to all of the shops and restaurants in the Pier area.
The amenities of the Harbour Breeze home include:
- Garage and Parking for 3 vehicles
- Beach Chairs and towels
- Hairdryers in each bathroom
- Ceiling Fans in all rooms
- Decks with Bay views
- High Speed Wireless Internet
- Comcast Triple Play with free long distance to the US and Canada
The 2nd FLOOR features:
- Private Heated Pool and Spa
- Outdoor Shower by the Pool
- Powder Room by the Pool
- Gas Grill by the Pool
- Large balcony with gas grill, chairs, outdoor dining
- Open Concept Living area with TV and comfy seating (includes sofa sleeper)
- Fully equipped modern Kitchen with stainless appliances
- Dining is table seating for 10 plus breakfast bar seating for 3
- Bedroom #1 King Master on main floor, TV, ensuite bath
- Bedroom #2 King on main floor, TV
- Guest Bath 2 piece
- Laundry Room with sink
The Top Floor features:
- Bedroom #3 Queen Master with TV, ensuite bath
- Bedroom #4 2 XL Twins or King with TV, ensuite bath
- Private Balcony with Bistro Set
- lounge area with Queen sofa sleeper
- Beverage Fridge, counter and coffee area
- Washer and Dryer
The warm waters of the Gulf of Mexico and its white sandy beaches welcome visitors to Fort Myers Beach, a friendly community which makes everyone feel at home.
Estero Island, the formal name of Ft. Myers Beach, is only seven miles long, but it is a crescent shaped piece of heaven for those who live, work or visit here. Getting Florida sand in your shoes means that you cannot avoid returning to the state, according to local legend. Getting the white sand of Fort Myers Beach in them may mean that you never plan to leave. Historians believe that Ponce de Leon visited Estero Island in 1513, setting an example for its nearly two million annual visitors today.